Terms and conditions
The general terms and conditions apply to every offer, treatment and transaction between The Needle Bar and a client to which The Needle Bar has declared these terms and conditions applicable, insofar as the parties have not explicitly deviated from these terms and conditions in writing.
2. Beauty salon efforts
1. The employees of The Needle Bar will perform the treatments to the best of their knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good workmanship.
2. The client ensures that all information that may reasonably be important for the proper execution of the treatment is communicated to the employee in a timely manner.
3. The employees of The Needle Bar are not liable for damage, of whatever nature, caused by the client relying on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the client.
4. The Needle Bar employees will inform the client of the financial consequences of the change in treatment.
1. We charge a 10% deposit on all treatments above €100. This will be deducted from the remaining amount.
2. If the client is unable to make it to the appointment they must notify The Needle Bar as soon as possible, but no later than 48-hours prior to the appointment.
3. If the client cancels the appointment later than 48-hours prior to the appointment, The Needle Bar is obliged to charge 50% of the amount of the agreed treatment.
4. If the client doesn’t show up at all, The Needle Bar is obliged to charge 100% of the amount of the agreed treatment.
5 If the client arrives late at the appointment, the treatment will be shortened. If the client is more than 15 minutes late it is no longer possible to carry on with the treatment. The Needle Bar is therefore forced to charge 100% of the amount of the agreed treatment.
4. Personal data & privacy
1. Before / during the first treatment, the client provides the employee with all data, of which the employee indicates that they are necessary or of which the client should reasonably understand that they are necessary for the careful performance of the treatments.
2. The employee takes the personal data of the client and processes it on a customer card which in turn is processed in a customer file.
3. The beauty salon handles the confidential information of the client according to the guidelines in the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The beauty salon will not sell or rent data of the client to third parties without prior written permission from the client.
1. The Needle Bar lists all prices of the treatments and products visible in the salon. 2. The reported prices include 21% VAT. 3. Offers in advertisements are valid for the specified term and / or while stocks last.
4. Immediately after the treatment, the client must pay the payment for the treatment and any products in cash, pin or bank transfer.
5. All prices shown on this site are subject to changes and / or errors.
1. The Needle Bar is not liable for damage of any nature whatsoever caused by the employee of The Needle Bar relying on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the client about physical disorders, use of medication, work activities, leisure activities.
2. The Needle Bar is not liable for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings that the client has brought to the salon.
1. If the client has a complaint about the treatment or a product, the complaint must be reported to the owner of The Needle Bar as soon as possible, but within two weeks after discovery, both verbally and in writing.
2. The Needle Bar must provide the complainant with an adequate answer within 5 working days.
3. If a complaint about the treatments is justified, The Needle Bar will perform the treatment again as agreed, unless this has become demonstrably pointless for the client and the client makes this known in writing.
4. If a complaint about the products is well-founded, The Needle Bar will reimburse the purchase price of the products in part or in full.
5. If The Needle Bar and the complainant cannot reach an agreement, the complainant can submit the dispute to the legislator or mediator.
1. The Needle Bar gives the client a week (7 days) warranty on the treatment and products.
2. The skin may react after a treatment. The client is informed of this during the treatment.
3. This warranty will lapse if:
• The client has been informed by the employee about the result of the treatment and the duration of the effect of the treatment or products;
• The client has used products other than those recommended by the employee;
• The client has not followed the advice for home care;
• The client has not followed the advice to seek medical attention within five working days;
• The client has not used the products in accordance with the advice of the employee;
• The client has not used the products in accordance with the instructions for use.
1. The employee is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information communicated by the client during the treatment.
2. Information is considered confidential if this is stated by the client or if this arises from the nature of the information.
3. The confidentiality lapses if, on the basis of a statutory provision or a legal decision, the employee is obliged to provide the confidential information to third parties.
1. Depending on your health insurer and the policy conditions, a number of treatments will be fully or partially reimbursed by them.
2. The client pays the entire fee for the treatment to the employee of The Needle Bar.
3. The Needle Bar employee provides an invoice with the correct information for the health insurer.
4. The client is responsible for submitting the claim to the health insurer.
5. The client must take into account the deductible amount of their health insurer.
6. The Needle Bar is in no way responsible for the further processing of the claim to the health insurer.
11. Damage and / or theft
1. The Needle Bar has the right to claim compensation from the client if the client damages furniture, equipment or products.
2. The Needle Bar always reports theft to the police.
12. Good Conduct
1. The client should behave in the salon according to generally accepted standards.
2. If the client continues to display improper behavior after repeated warnings, the employee of The Needle Bar has the right to refuse the client access to the salon without further giving reasons.
3. The Needle Bar works according to the hygiene rules of the HAM code of beauticians.
4. The client is expected to adhere to the personal hygiene rules of the HAM code of beauticians.
1. All agreements between The Needle Bar and the client are governed by Dutch law.
2. The general terms and conditions are published on The Needle Bar website and are also available in the salon.
3. In the event of an explanation of the content and scope of the general terms and conditions, the Dutch text will always be decisive.
4. The most recently published version or the version that applied at the time of the conclusion of the agreement is always applicable.